Sometimes…all I need is a bowl of hot noodles and today is one such day…. As bad sinus hitting me from morning….I thought of preparing a bowl of piping hot and spicy noodles for ME only…which is very rare these days…Being mom, the food habits do change…I make noodles…but according to lil’M’s taste…she is yet to develop her likeness for spicy foods…so spicy noodles are long forgotten recipe in my kitchen.
Blaming on the weather or the bad headache…I thought of pampering myself with a bowl of comforting and spicy noodles and a sweet novel. Bliss right…???? sometimes life is not that bad….and there is nothing a bowl of yum noodles can’t fix right now for me….and that too when the noodles are instant…the fun is double…Yeah I used Maggi noodles to make my comfort meal of the day.
Instant noodles are my childhood favourite and comfort food when I use to stay late night preparing for my exams and most of the times….these noodles are my early breakfast before leaving for morning study hours. I always tried different recipes with instant noodles and this one is my personal favourite. If you are an instant noodle lover…then this is one sure recipe you should try… Buon appetite!!!!
Instant Noodles with Chicken and Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 packet Instant Noodles, I used Maggi Masala Noodles
- 1 Onion, sliced finely
- 50 gms. Boneless Chicken, cubed
- 1 green Chili, chopped
- ¼ tbsp. Ginger-Garlic paste
- ½ tbsp. Red chili powder
- ¼ tbsp. Turmeric powder
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Cinnamon, 1 Clove and 1 green Cardamom
- ¼ tbsp. Garam Masala
- Salt, as per taste
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 2 tbsp. minced Coriander leaves
- In a pot boil 5-6 cups of water by adding pinch of salt. Add instant noodles to this and cook till done. Drain the water and set aside.
- In a wok, add oil and drop in cinnamon stick, clove and cardamom. Stir and add sliced onions. Fry until they turn translucent and add ginger-garlic paste. Fry until raw smell wafts.
- Add chicken pieces to this and stir by adding green chilies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt.
- Stir until chicken pieces start to change color. Now cook covered on low flame by stirring in between till chicken pieces are completely cooked. Toss in cherry tomatoes and stir well until cherry tomatoes are nicely coated with masala.
- Add in boiled noodles and sauté on high flame for 2-3 minutes. Garnish with minced coriander leaves and indulge.
- Add love to make this instant noodles with chicken and cherry tomatoes taste ‘Yummy’.