In an hour time, I will be going to pick lil’M from school. I love this sweet little ride with lil’M from school to home….daily after picking her up from school and tucking her in car…when I start the ride….the chirpy lil’M will narrates, mimics, shouts, laughs and describes her day at school….I love hearing to her over and over…As soon as she enters the home, collapses on sofa and asks me….mamma…aaj snacks mein kya hian??? (What’s there in snacks today…?)…holding her tummy in her tiny hands…flutters her eyes and says…mamma…jungle is on rumble in my tummy….oh baby…how much I love this look on your face….Then I tell her to get freshen up…which she obeys without any delay and comes back with in no time to gulp down her snacks…and today’s snack is going to be her favourite…
Lil’M is fond of muffins and makes faces to eat raw fruits…so many a times; I make juice or smoothie or add the fruits to her muffins or cake. Today’s recipe is also one such recipe, where I added banana to muffins, this time I used whole wheat flour and to compensate all these…I added Nutella….which resulted in a winning combination giving scrumptious muffins. These muffins are for immediate consumption and tastes best when relished warm. The recipe is very simple and can be made in less than 10 minutes. I am attaching a video on how to make these Whole Wheat Banana Nutella Muffins. Check out and make these today….
Microwave Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Nutella Muffins
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ¾ th cup Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened Cocoa powder
- ½ tbsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tbsp. Baking soda
- ½ cup melted Butter
- 2 medium sized ripe Bananas, mashed
- ½ tbsp. Chocolate chips, I used dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. Nutella
- ¼ tbsp. Vanilla essence
- Take mashed bananas in a bowl and whisk in whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, butter, Nutella and chocolate chips.
- Combine all these using a whisker or fork and grease the ramekins (microwave proof) or you can use muffin liners with butter and pour in the above made batter.
- Place the ramekins in microwave and microwave them for 90 seconds or more depending on your microwave capacity.
- Insert a toothpick to check, whether the muffins are cooked from inside or not. If not then microwave them for 30 more seconds. Check in between. Leave them to cool in microwave for 2-3 minutes before taking them out.
- Run a sharp knife along the edges and remove the muffins from the ramekins or serve directly. Serve warm.
- Add love to make these Banana Nutella Muffins taste ‘Yummy’.
You can find more interesting and yummy recipes which are made in microwave by clicking here. Hope you enjoy making these muffins for your loved ones…Till next time…ta..ta..take care…