There are many fond memories associated with today’s post. You many be wondering, I have not mentioned blog name of today’s guest. It is because she is not a food blogger, she is my very dear friend since childhood days. We were three half…(half because the one who use to play along with was a very small girl, half of our age) friends, who use to play together every evening and during every holidays….we use to make cakes out of sand, cookies out of mud and sometimes use to carry rice and dal from kitchen to play in our doll kitchen sets. We use to have awesome time together. Though we don’t meet often, we are still connected with each other and thanks to social media for that. Our today’s guest Aameena is a talented cook, who loves to pamper her loved ones with cooking. Aameena strongly believes, a way to man’s heart or rather says family’s heart is through stomach. She has shared many of her recipes on Better Butter too. Thank you Aameena for sharing this droolsome recipe of Eggless Tiramisu and for being part of this event.
Today Aameena is sharing with us a super droolicious Eggless Tiramisu recipe,which will be a perfect Iftar party dessert. Tiramisu is always been in my to-do list. I am sure you gonna love this simple to make, yummy tiramisu which is eggless too. This can be made ahead and can be left to chill till you fix on other recipes for party or potluck. Do try this recipe of eggless tiramisu today. Thank you Aameena for being part of this event and sharing with us your delectable recipes of eggless tiramisu.
- 250 gms Mascarpone cheese
- 250 ml Whipping cream
- ¾ th cup Sugar, I used Icing sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla essence
- Cocoa powder, to dust through sieve
- 1 pack Italian lady finger biscuits
- 3 cups Coffee (espresso) (for one cup water 1 tsp. coffee powder and ½ tbsp. sugar)
- Make espresso coffee and let it cool completely.
- Whip cream, vanilla extract and sugar together to form stiff peaks.
- Fold in mascarpone cheese (if uniformly not folded then just whip it for 20 more seconds).
- Now dip the biscuits in the coffee and place in large round cake mould or individual transparent serving glasses or bowls.
- Then put a layer of cream and cheese mixture and on top dust cocoa powder evenly through a sieve.
- Repeat another layer and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hrs or until set before serving.
- If it’s set in cake mould cut into pieces before serving or if set in serving bowls then serve directly.
Find more Ramadan Special recipes of this year @ Joy From Fasting To Feasting – X.