Chicken in chessecake….wow this sounds yum…isn’t it?? In today’s post Asheera of ‘Ashee’s CookBook‘ is sharing with us special Chicken Cheesecake which she loves to to bake for her family for iftar. Asheera’s blog is loaded with her culinary trails which she ramps up in her kitchen for her loved ones….Do stop by at her blog to discover more of her culinary skills. Thank you Asheera for being part of this event and sending in this awesome chicken cheesecake….
Assalamu Alaikm to the lovely readers of this page..
Am very happy that I start my first guest post in this month of Ramadan for the series Joy from Fasting to feast by Lubna Karim of yummy food. Alhamdulillah…. Jazakallah khair dear for inviting me to do a guest post.
Let me introduce myself ..I’m Asheera blogging in my small dream place Asheescookbook ….I’m from Tamil Nadu currently in Dubai with my family….Another holy month of Ramadan has come and we spend a lot time in prayers and doing good deeds and also make healthy food for our family members … Today I like to share a recipe (snack) to be served in iftar which is a baked version rather than having a fried stuff. .. we have heared of cheesecake how about having savory cheesecake …yes it’s Chicken cheesecake. Let’s get into the Recipe…
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Potato cubes
- 1 tsp. Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 8 Cheese triangles
- 3 tbsp. Cream cheese
- 3 Eggs
- pinch Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper powder
- Mozzarella cheese, handful
FOR GREEN CHICKEN:
- 1 cup Chicken
- 3 Green chilly
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- few Curry leaves
- 2 tbsp. Green capsicum chopped
- 2 tsp. Ginger garlic paste
- To prepare chicken grind together all the ingredients under it except chicken then marinate and fry it…Then shred the chicken.
- Butter the baking pan and pre heat the oven to 180°c
- Marinate the potatoes with chilli powder and turmeric powder and salt and fry it .Mix the bread crumbs and butter and add to the fried potato and set as a bottom /first layer and bake for 12 minutes
- Blend together eggs, cream cheese ,cheese , oregano , pepper and salt .pour this mix over first layer then add shredded chicken and mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 30- 35 minutes.
Find more Ramadan Special recipes of this season @ Joy From Fasting To Feasting – X.