- 3 medium sized Carrots
- 3 Eggs
- 5-6 tbsp. Sugar or as per taste
- 4 tbsp. Milk powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp. All purpose flour
- Few Cashew nuts
- In a blender grind carrot, milk, egg, sugar, milk powder, all-purpose flour and cardamom powder to a fine paste.
- In a pan heat tsp. ghee and fry the cashew nuts and keep aside.
- Now heat 1 tsp ghee and pour the grinded paste to the pan and put the cashew nuts over this.
- Close with lid and cook till done.
- Cool completely and slice and serve.
You can find Fajeeda @ Facebook.
Find more Ramadan Special recipes of this year @ Joy From Fasting To Feasting – X.