Iftar party is incomplete with a dessert. A chilled, creamy and chocolaty dessert is much welcome by anyone. In our today’s post Ainy of ‘Ainy Cooks‘ has come up with a delicious no bake chocolate eclair dessert. During Ramadan I look out for easy to make recipes, to spend more time on ibadaat. This recipe is one among them..Simple ingredients, droolicious dessert….Ainy was first to send her recipe to the event Joy From Fasting To Feasting X. On a sad note, Ainy and her family is going through a tragic accident in which they lost three of their relatives. Do remember them in your duva and may Allah SWT grant them Jannah. Ameen!
Thank you Ainy for being part of this event and bringing on this luscious dessert.
No Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 200 gms. Cooking chocolate
- 2 cups Cream
- 1 tsp. Coffee
- 1 packet Vanilla pudding
- 2 half roll Biscuits (Marie/ Glucose)
- 2 cups Milk
- Nuts for garnishing (optional)
- In a dish arrange biscuits first and set aside.
- In a pan add milk and let it boil, after one boil add pudding sachet and stir for few minutes. Set aside.
- In a microwave save bowl add cream, coffee and chocolate (cut in small pieces). Microwave for 1-2 minutes. Mix well.
- Pour hot pudding very carefully on biscuit layer. Do it patiently with spoon otherwise biscuits will start floating. Pour half pudding and leave for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes spread chocolate mixture on pudding and do it very carefully.
- Place biscuit layer on chocolate mixture again and pour remaining pudding on it.
- Spread chocolate mixture on top and let it set for 2 hours.
- Make pattern with cream and serve.
- Make this no bake chocolate eclair dessert in the morning and serve on Iftar or dinner.
You can find Ainy @ Facebook.
Find more Ramadan Special recipes of this season @ Joy From Fasting To Feasting – X.