Yesterday was one of the hottest day of the summer to me so far. Keeping the body hydrated with fluids is must during summers. I love making different drinks during summers to keeps my body fresh and rejuvenating. It was tea time in the evening and I was in no mood to have hot tea on a hot day, so thought of making a chilled glass of Roohafza for me…but the tea lover in me tickled my mind to make this wonderful combination of Roohafza Iced tea.
It’s a simple and wonderful recipe to make and sip on anytime. Now this is going to be regular at my home till the summer lasts…Chilled glass of Roohafza iced tea with flavours of lemon and mint is all you need to pamper your senses when the sun is on rampage….Find more refreshing and easy to make summer drinks in the drinks category on the blog…
Lemon and Mint Flavoured Roohafza Iced Tea
- 3 tbsp. Roohafza
- 2 Black tea bags, I used Assam 1860
- 3 cups of Water
- 10 fresh Mint leaves, roughly torn
- 4 Lemon slices
- 8-10 Ice cubes
- In a kettle or vessel use to make tea, bring water to boil and drop in green tea bags. Turn off the flame and leave it to steep for 5-7 minutes by covering with a lid.
- Gently muddle lemon and mint leaves using a muddle and strain in the above made green tea.
- Mix in roohafza. Add ice cubes to the serving glasses and pour in the roohafza iced tea.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and thinly sliced lemon.
- Add love to make this drink taste ‘Yummy.
I did not add sugar to this recipe. But you can add a teaspoon of sugar if you like your tea to be sweet.