today morning…So what you are having in breakfast today???
Curried Aloo Methi Grilled Sandwiches
- Reheat Aloo Methi Sabzi in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Leave the sandwich maker with grill plates to pre-heat as per instructions.
- Brush one side of the sandwich bread with butter and on other side evenly spread the aloo-methi sabzi. Top it with another bread slice and brush the outer side of the slice with butter.
- Place these slices in the pre-heated sandwich maker and grill for 3-4 minutes or until the slices turn light brown and crisp.
- Alternatively you can grill the sandwich on a grill pan or on normal tawa until the bread turns light brown and crisp.
- Indulge or Serve or pack with sauce.
- Add love to make these sandwiches taste yummy.
You can even add grated mozzarella for additional taste.