Finally a recipe with king of fruits ‘Mango’…..Before the season ends try out this delicious dessert….made by Fajeeda of Fajishotspot. Fajeeda a busy mom who is always on toes running around her four adorable kids….She says it is her husband who made her good cook….Her blog is loaded with many yum recipes…do stop by….Thank you Fajeeda for taking out time and sending across this yum dessert….
I’m Fajeeda of Fajishotpot.I’m so glad that Lubna gave me this opportunity to do a guest post. Thanks a lot … Ramadan is a holy month to purify ourselves physically and mentally. For kids they really want to enjoy the iftar time. They want sweet dishes like puddings and sweet filling fried items. Today I’m posting Mango Sago Pudding..Mango and Sago seeds both are good for health.
Mango Sago Pudding
- 2 big Ripe Mangoes
- ½ c Sago seeds
- 1 tin Puck cream
- 1 c Milk
- ½ to ¾ tin Condensed milk
- 2 tsp Gelatin powder
- ¼ c Water
- Mango pieces
- Chopped Pistachios
- Soak the sago seeds for 15 minutes.
- Cook this in water and drain the sago seeds and pour cold water over this to avoid sticking.
- Puree the mangoes along with condensed milk and milk.
- Now add the puck cream to mango milk mixture.
- Soak the gelatin in 1/4 c water for 10 minutes.
- Double boil the gelatin and mix with mango cream mixture.
- Add the cooked sago seeds to this and mix well.
- Keep this in fridge for setting.
- After the pudding is set garnish with mango pieces and chopped pistachios
If u don’t want a set pudding u can avoid gelatin. I like a set pudding that’s why I added gelatin.