I have come across Nabeela, while reading an online food magazine. Clicking on the link mentioned in the featured recipe….I landed to Beela Bakes….a truly delicious blog loaded with lots of yum crafted recipes…. Nabeela a twenty something newly married bride who is a art lover by passion and even sell her work online at Biha Designs… Do visit her blog to check her amazing art work…When she is not into crafting, then you can see her see her in kitchen baking or cooking something yum for her family and friends…..Do hop over….
Ramadan Mubarak to all. I am so excited to not only be contributing to Lubna’s Joy From fasting To Feasting this year, but also as a first time guest blogger!
Exotic Fruit Cheesecake Pots (No-Bake)
- 150 gms. of fruit – mango, kiwi & pineapple, very finely chopped
- 6-8 digestive biscuits, or any plain biscuit brand
- 2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 250 gms. tub of mascarpone
- 4 tbsp. heavy or single cream (can be omitted if preferred)
- 4 tbsp. icing sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Prepare and chop the fruit.
- In a processor, whizz the biscuits together with the melted butter, until crumbly.
- Line the bottom of your glasses with a layer of biscuit mixture and chill in the fridge for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together the mascarpone, cream, icing sugar, lemon zest and juice in a bowl.
- Add a layer of the mascarpone cheese to glasses, then add the fruit. Repeat layers with the biscuit, so that the fruit forms the top most layer.
- Chill until ready to serve.