I love the simplicity of this semi-homemade recipe. Shredded chicken cooked in barbecue sauce and served over crusty bread. It is quick to prepare, turns out yummy and even kids love it. I love to make these during the month of Ramadan for Iftaar.
Easy Chicken Sliders
- 1 cup Cooked Boneless Chicken, shredded
- 3-4 tbsp. BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- Slider Buns
- In a non-stick pan, add everything and mix. Let cook uncovered on medium high heat until the water is almost dry.
- Top buns cheese slices, and add the chicken over the buns and serve immediately.
- To cook raw chicken, simply season it with spices,then add 1 tsp oil on high heat and brown chicken 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- The chicken may be served in mini ciabatta rolls, mini burger buns, or as tortilla as wraps as well.
Last year from Mona – Chilled Roohafza Shake.