Date & Almond Overnight Oats
- 1 cup Oats
- 1½ cup Milk (I prefer oat or almond, but any milk is fine)
- 4 large Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp. chopped Almonds
- Mix together your oats and almonds. Chop your dates. Throw in the dates and pour over the milk.
- Give this all a good stir and set in the fridge overnight. If you want you can put this in the microwave for a few seconds just to take the chill out.
- You can double or triple the recipe if you have a big family, make it in a big dish and everyone can dish out as they please during Suhoor.
- It’s the perfect dish for Suhoor, healthy, wholesome and nourishing.