Chicken Kebab Burger
- 3 tbsp oil
- 250 gms. boneless Chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- 3 green chili
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup oil (approx)
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 burger buns
- Butter for toast the buns
- 4 tbsp Coleslaw
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Salad leaves (optional)
- Tomatoes slices (optional)
- Cucumber slices (optional)
- In a pan heat up the oil over medium heat. Add chicken, ginger-garlic paste, fry them for 3 mins.
- Add green chilli, onion and salt, stir together, let it on heat until onion soften and chicken cooked. (Stir occasionally)
- Transfer chicken mixture into the blender, add in white pepper and bread crumbs. Blend them all together.
- Divide blended mixture into four parts, make round kebabs of each part using your hand. (kebabs size should be equal to bun size you’re using)
- Heat up 2-3 tbsp cooking oil in a pan.
- Dip chicken kebab into the flour then into the egg and lastly into breadcrumbs.
- Pan fry these kebabs in 3 tbsp of oil for 2-4 minutes on each side.
May Allah shower his mercy upon us on this blessed month and accept all of our duas and prayers in this holy month. Cure the ill, help the poor, guide us on the righteous path..The People who are going through a lot in their lives and have problems, May Allah solve all of their problems. Ameen. 🙂
Remember me and all the Muslims in your Prayers and Have delicious Iftari with this delish Burger! 🙂