Without any delay, I served pav bhaji….then my husband’s friend said, Bhabhi if I would have gone from outside, then I would have missed this delicious meal….Thank you so much….then when he left my husband asked me…how I could manage to make such a yum pav bhaji so fast….Like a TV commercial I showed him…it is not my magic, it is the magic of this Pav BhajiMix, from ‘Vegit’….Really a quick fix for occasions like this…..
grocery stores across India. You can even buy online at their site @ Vegit.
Try your own twist to this simple in making, yummy in relishing Pav Bhaji Mix from ‘Vegit’. I had great time yesterday in making this. Yeah I made this Tawa Pulao in lunch yesterday and served with onion raita, boondi, papad and lemon wedges.
Instant Tawa Pulao
- 100gms. Pack of Vegit Pav Bhaji Mix
- 1½ cup Basmati Rice, cooked and cooled
- ½ tbsp. Red chili powder
- 2 tbsp. fresh Coriander leaves, minced
- Prepare pav bhaji mix as per the instructions and add red chili powder.
- Once you attain thick bhaji consistency turn off the flame and add cooked and cooled basmati rice.
- Mix well until pav bhaji masala and rice are completely mixed together.
- Season with salt and sprinkle fresh minced coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with papad and lemon wedges.
Today lil’M was asking me for burger since morning. I made jhatphat pav bhaji and sandwiched it between buns for her…How easy it is see…
- Make pav bhaji masala as per instructions and take savoury burger buns and cut them horizontally.
- Spread pav bhaji mix evenly and add chopped onions, capsicum and tomatoes on to the bottom portion of the bun.
- Place the upper portion of the burger bun on the lower one and brush with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 3-4 minutes. Serve warm.
Patty, Hara Bhara Kabab, Pav Bhaji, Shammi Kabab, Soya Roll and Veg Cutlet.