grocery stores across India. You can even buy online at their site @ Vegit.
Instant Tawa Pulao
- 100gms. Pack of Vegit Pav Bhaji Mix
- 1½ cup Basmati Rice, cooked and cooled
- ½ tbsp. Red chili powder
- 2 tbsp. fresh Coriander leaves, minced
- Prepare pav bhaji mix as per the instructions and add red chili powder.
- Once you attain thick bhaji consistency turn off the flame and add cooked and cooled basmati rice.
- Mix well until pav bhaji masala and rice are completely mixed together.
- Season with salt and sprinkle fresh minced coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with papad and lemon wedges.
- Make pav bhaji masala as per instructions and take savoury burger buns and cut them horizontally.
- Spread pav bhaji mix evenly and add chopped onions, capsicum and tomatoes on to the bottom portion of the bun.
- Place the upper portion of the burger bun on the lower one and brush with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 3-4 minutes. Serve warm.
Patty, Hara Bhara Kabab, Pav Bhaji, Shammi Kabab, Soya Roll and Veg Cutlet.