- 2 Apples, cored, peeled and diced
- 1 2’inch Cinnamon stick
- 2-3 tbsp. Sugar
- 100 ml Water
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Apple Flavoured Muesli
- In a heavy bottom cooking vessel add diced apples along with cinnamon stick, sugar, vanilla extract and water.
- Cook on low for 15-20 minutes or until apples turn soft (not mushy). Stir in between. If the compote is too runny, then cook till you get thick texture.
- Serve lukewarm with crunchy apple flavoured muesli.
- Add love to make this recipe taste ‘Yummy’.
- You can serve apple compote chilled with yogurt as parfait. Just layer yogurt with apple compote in 2-3 layers and top with sliced and tossed almond flakes.
- You can even serve this over with toasted bread.
- You can even serve this with ice cream or chilled whipped
You know, I skipped my lunch and had this yum apple compote with toasted bread…..biting on the juicy compote loaded bread while writing down this post and the house still smells of lovely ingredients used in making this….
An interesting article on ‘making money from a food blog’ at Indian Top Blogs where you few lines have been mentioned which are quoted by me….Read out the article at IndianTop Blogs.