Warm welcome to today's guest post...Today the guest who is with us sharing her Ramadan favorite recipe is Fajeeda of Faji's Hot Pot. Faji's blog is full of yum recipes....I came to know her through Joy From Fasting To Feasting event....I like her simple approach towards any recipe...Love her not so complicated way of posting recipes....Do drop by at Faji's Hot Pot to get a taste of her recipes....Fajeeda has bought a twist to taste recipe...A Bread toast with a twist to make it special....Check out the recipe by scrolling down....
Hi friends!!This is the first time I'm participating for this event.I'm very happy that Lubna Karim of Yummy Food gave me the chance to participate in this event.
When we were kids and when we started fasting I know my mother always think of our choices for the iftar more than their.Now I'm in the same situation,when my both kids started fasting from this year I want them to be comfortable for iftar with their favourite foods.My daughter she likes sweet dishes more and my son he likes little spicy dishes.So I used to make one sweet and one spicy dish for iftar.
Today I'm posting a simple but tasty not sweet bread toast.This is very simple and can make very fast.Kids will surely like this.Kids like any dish with bread..So here is a Special Bread Toast...
Special Bread Toast
- 5 Slices Bread
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tbsp Leftover chicken filling
- A hand full of coriander leaves
- Pepper powder for more spicy
- Cut the bread slices into triangular pieces.
- In a blender put the eggs,chicken mixture,coriander leaves and salt as per taste and pepper powder if using.
- Blend all together till smooth.
- Now pour this to a vessel.
- Heat the pan and apply some ghee.
- Dip each slice in the egg chicken mixture and toast it on the pan.
- Toast it till both the sides and light brown and the egg is cooked.
- Serve hot with tea!!