new blog post. Reasons are many…but the main reason is time. Time ticks and
passes away if you are happy or sad….if you are in pain or pleasure…if you are
alone or in the company of loved ones…..Time flies away….but this great master
time, teaches so many things in as it pass by…it is up to us…..how we feel and
react to the time change. The best and happy feeling in such a situation is just
to think, whatever happens, happens for good. This small feeling in the heart
can help you keep going in life. Now you may be wondering, what happened to me…..the
one who writes about recipe is writing philosophy…..? No nothing as such…I just
wanted to share what I am going through these days….Keeping philosophy of life
apart…lets dig in to see an Instant Brownie recipe.
for re heating the food or popping out popcorn or melting in butter/chocolate…..but
it is rather used in making out many more recipes. Microwave recipes are easy,
simple and instant…which can be made in jiffy. Of many recipes, I try in
microwave, Brownies are my favourite. Tell me who can resist warm, fudgy and
sweet brown beauties….I just can’t resist and my friends too…Whenever I have
friends at home, it will be there personal request to make these brownies…I too
love making these as they are simple and instant.
topped with warm chocolate sauce….isn’t it mouth watering…? One of my all time favourite
combo….I don’t even remember how many times, I made these batches of brownies,
while watching IPL….as they are instant…you will not miss the fun on TV too
while baking these.
When you have friends to accompany an rainy evening…serve
these warm chocolaty brownies with an hot mug of Instant Coffee to complete the
rain evening.…You can even serve to the hungry kids, who are back home after an
hectic day at school….good fit for teen parties and kitty parties too….when you
have unexpected friends dropping by….serve these brownies to make them happy…..I
even make these brownies when my hubby has late night office calls and when I
need to satisfy my midnight carvings….
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour/Maida
- 1 cup Icing sugar
- ½ cup semi sweet Chocolate Chips
- 5 tbsp. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- ½ tbsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tbsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla essence
- ¼ tbsp. Salt
- ½ cup chopped Walnuts
- Grease 9” inch microwave safe bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix chocolate chips and butter and microwave
on high for 1-2 minute. Stirring for every 30 seconds until chocolate chips
melt. Whisk until shiny and set aside.
- Beat eggs with vanilla essence then add milk and set aside.
- Meanwhile, sift flour, icing sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking
soda and salt for 2-3 times. This helps in mixing up the ingredients properly.
- Now add egg and vanilla mixture to the butter and chocolate mixture and
whisk well. Make sure butter and chocolate mixture is not too hot, it may
scramble the egg mixture.
- Add the above mixture to the sifted flour mixture and mix well. Fold in
chopped walnuts. Mix until everything gets completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the greased bowl and microwave on high for 3-4
minutes. Remove from microwave and leave it to rest for 3-4 minutes before
cutting. Dust with icing sugar. (Optional).
- Last but not least add your ‘love’ to make the dish ‘YUMMY’.
- I used Borosil Rectangular Dish of 240 x 145 x 35 mm.
- Baking time may vary depending on the microwave brand.
- I always use icing sugar in making brownies as I feel it is easy to
whisk up. You can even use normal granulated sugar or you can even powder the
sugar and use it.
day of making them. It is good to bake these brownies fresh and eat them when
they are still warm.