After a lazy weekend, getting up early on monday to start a crazy and hectic week is something I dislike. But I can't hold the sunday.......sun sets and rise again to bring a new shine and hope to start a week on a good note. Breakfast(s) is the first thing which comes to my mind when I get up in the morning and when you are still in a mood dreaming of your past weekend and not in a mood to step down the bed and prepare something and running out of time......forgot to soak dals and no batter for rescue, then the starting of the week gets more hectic. At that time a simple bread with a very simple to make scrambled egg sweet version come and say Main Hoo Naa....(I am there).
This combo can also a make comfort snack when children come home after tiring school day. Try it....to taste it! This sweet scrambled egg is commonly called as Ando Ka Meetha (Ando - Eggs, Meetha - Sweet) in hindi. This sweet also tastes good in combo with roti.
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Butter/Ghee
- 2 Cardamom, powdered
- Beat all the ingredients till sugar melts.
- On a low heat, in a heavy bottom cooking vessel or kadai, pour in all the ingredients.
- Keep stirring until the mixture gets harder. Using a spoon scrape out the egg mixture and cook for 1-2 min.
- Serve hot with lightly roasted bread slices.
- Last but not least add your 'love' to make the dish 'YUMMY'.