- 2 cups Rice, washed and soaked in water for 15 min
- 1/2 cup Green peas *, washed
- 2 tbsp Jeera/Cumin
- 1 tbsp Black pepper corns
- 2 Cardamoms
- 2 Cloves
- 1 two-inch stick Cinnamon
- 10-12 Cashews
- In a heavy bottom cooking vessel, add oil. To this add add jeera, black pepper corns, peas, cashews, cardamoms, cinnamon stick and cloves.
- When the raw smell of peas disapper add water ** and salt.
- Bring the water to boil and add rice to it. Cover and cook till completely done.
- Last but not least add your 'love' to make the dish 'YUMMY'.
I was playing around something with Jeera-Peas Pulao image and I ended up with this.......MORAL OF THE STORY.....It is always good to have back up of the image before you start editing on it.......NOTE: * I used frozen peas from SAFAL.
**I will add 2 cups of water for 1 cup of rice.