This curry is going to particpate in My Legume Love Affair-Seventh Helping hosted by Srivalli of Cooking 4 All Seasons. This event is stared by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook Susan.
- 1/2 Kg Sem Ki Phalli, destring, slit open, cut into 1 inch pieces and wash *
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 2-3 fresh springs of Coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Add beans, onions, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and oil to a pressure cooker along with half cup of water.
- Pressure cook till the beans are soft. Now on a medium flame (lightly) stir the beans till water gets absorbed.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti's.
- Last but not least add your 'love' to make the dish 'YUMMY'.
* NOTE: I always destring (trim of the ends length wise), slit open into half and then remove beans/seeds present inside and chop the outer green layer into pieces.