- 1/2 kg Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tbsp Tumeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Jeera
- 1 tbsp Chana dal
- 6-9 Curry leaves
- 1 dry Red Chilli
- 3-4 fresh Garlic cloves, mashed with hand
- Boil the potato pieces. Drain off the excess water and set aside.
- In a pan, add oil, when the oil gets heated up add all the ingredients listed under ‘tempering’.
- When these ingredients turn to change color add boiled potato pieces along with salt, red chilli powder and tumeric powder.
- Stir lightly and cover with a lid and cook for 3-5 minutes on a very low flame.
- Last but not least add your ‘love’ to make the dish ‘YUMMY’.