- 2 cups Paneer *
- 2 tbsp Milk powder
- 150 gms Sugar
- 6 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Silver leaf (Varq)
- Make a soft dough my kneading paneer with milk powder and sugar.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy pan and add this mixture.
- Stir-fry on a very low flame until the ghee starts to separate.
- Remove form the heat and mix in the cardamom powder.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Knead again to blend.
- Roll down on a greased plate and cool completely.
- Apply silver leaf all above the sweet and cut into diamond shapes.
- Last but not least add your ‘love’ to make the dish ‘YUMMY’.
* NOTE : You can make fresh paneer at home by following easy and simple steps. Check out Srivalli‘s – Saga of Making Paneer ~ Indian Cottage Cheese at home for a pictorial and descriptive step by step process of making paneer at home.