- 1/2 kg Kheema/Minced Lamb Meat
- 1 big Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tbps Pepper powder
- 1/4 tbsp Tumeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 2-3 springs fresh Coriander and Mint leaves
- Clean and wash the minced meat thoroughly. Drain off the excess water and add chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chopped green chilli, salt and pepper.
- Mix well. Add half of coriander and mint leaves.
- Set aside for more than half an hour or you can place the mixture in deep freezer to marinate.
- Now in a deep frying pan or kadai, empty the marinate and let it cook on a low flame till all the water gets absorbed.
- Add oil and fry till the minced meat gets completely cooked and gets crisp.
- Now garnish with the remaining coriander and mint leaves.
- Last but not least add your 'love' to make the dish 'YUMMY'.