- 2 cups plain Flour
- 2 cups Cheese, grated (Cheddar)
- pinch Baking powder
- 2 cups Milk
- pinch Salt
- 1/4 Pepper powder
- In a bowl, using a sieve, strain out baking powder, salt, pepper powder and flour.
- To this mixture add milk (room temperature) and cheese.
- Mix until ypu get a runny batter and then spoon into greased muffins.
- Bake for approx. 20 min at 1800 C. Serve warm.
- Last but not least add your 'love' to the dish to make it 'YUMMY'.
The rules are:
a) List the rules on the blog
b) Share 7 facts about you
c) Tag 7 other people at the end of the blog
The seven facts about me are as follows,
1. Simple cancerian
5. Likes to eat out most of the time.
6. Chocolates, Ice creams and cakes tempt me easily.
7. Likes to shop often.
I like to tag the following bloggers: