This is very easy, spicy and simple chicken fry. Marinated and cooked chicken is always spicy and juicy. The more you marinate, the more the flavour. With a spicy combo of red chillies, pepper powder and green chillies the chicken fry tastes fiery and yum. This is one of my favourites because it is easy and simple to make (hahaha) and also spicy to taste.
- 1/2 kg boneless Chicken washed and cut into small pieces
- 1 medium sized Onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp. Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1/4 tbsp. Black pepper powder
- Oil for frying
- Add onions, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies to chicken and leave it for an hour in deep freezer to marinate.
- In a heavy bottom pan or kadai add the marinated chicken along with 1/2 cup water and cook by covering with a lid.
- Cook till all the water gets absorbed by the chicken. Now add oil for frying the chicken.
- Fry till the chicken is soft, tender, juicy and completely cooked.
- Last but not least add your ‘love’ to make the dish ‘YUMMY’.